Central Penn Advisors are independent financial advisors, trained, licensed, and experienced to assist clients with financial planning, insurance, investments, retirement, and taxes. We assist individuals, businesses and their owners, churches, and other nonprofit organizations in meeting their financial goals. Helping you make sense out of the many aspects of financial planning is one of our primary goals. Whether your situation is simple or complex, we are prepared to assist you with your financial needs.
While advising clients as independent advisors, most of our advisors are also trained accounting and tax professionals with Hamilton & Musser, P.C., Certified Public Accountants. As such, these advisors bring to the table a wealth of knowledge, training, and practical tax experience.
At Central Penn Advisors, we believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- What are my options for health insurance?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We can help you create an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. - Solomon (Proverbs 3:6)